-
Junior Member
registered user
Compaq Presario 2500 freezes
I am diggin Knoppiz (3.7 for now 3.8 seems to have some issues yet) I got a USB key and got the configs set up so I have my environment saved.
A couple questions:
If I unplug from A/C during a session or try to boot while running on batteries, the system freezes. A near as I can figure it is X that is locking up. The reason is that when booting while on batteries, the halt is always when it is trying to start X.
This one might need to be reposted in the winders forum. Is there an app like Net Stumbler? By "like" I mean it just detects a wireless AP and reports info on it. The included airsnort of course doesnt like my ndis wrapped built in wireless adaptor, nor does it like my old cisco 340. But I'm not looking to bust in on the APs just detect and report info.
Similar Threads
-
By swixtt in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-07-2007, 06:40 PM
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 09:23 PM
-
By t0ast in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 06:27 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By Arkam in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95