Knoppix 3.7 on my IBM Thinkpad 600E has suddenly stopped booting to the
KDE menu so I need to run the CD ... however, I cannot get it to boot from
the CD and I cannot remember how to tell it to do so manually from the
Debian/Linux command prompt.
Help, please?
Thanks! edoc

Wyse Terminal Wy-50 With Cherry Mx Keyboard Vintage CRT Monitor WORKS
$299.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
VINTAGE 16" BLACK NYLON IBM THINKPAD NOTEBOOK LAPTOP MESSENGER CARRYING CASE BAG
$32.95
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$14.75
Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59