many times ?
in the qtparted screen, apart from having a linx-swap partition and a linux system, did u rememebr to set one bootable / active ?
I've installed knoppix many times on my pentiumII but alsa my system won't recognize it. Knoppix on CD works great, but I can't get it to work without it.
I don't have any other operating systems on that computer, so that isn't an issue. If anyone could help me or give me an idea, I would really appreciate it.
By the way I'm running a compaq deskpro EP if that makes a differance.
many times ?
in the qtparted screen, apart from having a linx-swap partition and a linux system, did u rememebr to set one bootable / active ?
did you type "knoppix tohd" to install or in the command line?
I didn't know I could do that. I'll try and figure it out.in the qtparted screen, apart from having a linx-swap partition and a linux system, did u rememebr to set one bootable / active ?
I used sudo knoppix-installer in the consoledid you type "knoppix tohd" to install or in the command line?
I got grub to boot but now I'm stuck.
I have the manual but I don't know enogh about knoppix to boot it.
I have knoppix games version.
can anyone tell me what to do next

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105E 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch Built for Business
$11.00
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99