-
Junior Member
registered user
My Knoppix 2.7 required root password when I run some progra
When I run Ethereal network analyser form my live KNoppix CD, it opens but ask root password, when I leave it blank and Click OK, it say wrong password. I did not do any setting in Knoppix 3.7 I just booted my computer with that and start using it. By the way I am posing this messege via Knoppix 3.7 booted CD. Please help me.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By awarberg in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:49 PM
-
By papwilly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:04 PM
-
By MrWizard in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:14 PM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:55 AM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99