I am using knoppix to boot linux on a Win2k machine. I have set up a 6 gig partition formatted in ext2. Last time I booted, I could set up that drive for writing and use it to download and work on programs I was interested in. There was plenty of space on the drive.
Now I started up, and after I had set the drive up to write, the system tells me it is full! A df command shows it as completely full. But I hadn't written anything new to it, and besides, complete fullness is probably a system error of some sort.
Anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Thanks.

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99
Intel Xeon W-3245 16-Core 3.2GHz (SRFFD) Apple MAC PRO A1991 CPU Processor
$199.99
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99