knoppix vga=normal
look at <f2> cheatcodes for other stuff
rock
During the bootup screen (NOT the X-Windows), the resolution is a little too much for my LCD to handle.
Now I wouldn't really care that much as long as I can see in X, but I sometimes need to do things on runlevel 2. So, are there any kernel parameters to either allow me to select a resolution, or not change the resolution at all?
Thanks.
knoppix vga=normal
look at <f2> cheatcodes for other stuff
rock

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01