Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13

    Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

    Firstly I want to get a HD version working, all I need Linux for is Pen testing, and to use tools like ntop, nessus, snort, nmap, esploit PC's. I jst don't know what to choose. I also have Red Hat 8 on CD. What do you think I should use? I need to use it to cjeck out network and pen test it etc....

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    ... What do you think I should use? ...
    Debian

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM
  2. problem in configure MA111 wireless in whoppix 2.7
    By aashikan in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
  3. Boot Whoppix CD image from HDD
    By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT picture

SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT

$140.00



SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM picture

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM

$289.95



Micron 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1QG ECC REG Server Memory RAM picture

Micron 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1QG ECC REG Server Memory RAM

$240.00



Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM picture

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM

$10.99



SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM picture

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM

$499.99



Samsung 32GB (2 x 16GB) PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A2K43BB1-CTD7Q picture

Samsung 32GB (2 x 16GB) PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A2K43BB1-CTD7Q

$169.95



HP 809081-081 846740-001 16GB 2RX4 PC4-2400T 836220-B21 Server Memory. Lot of 2 picture

HP 809081-081 846740-001 16GB 2RX4 PC4-2400T 836220-B21 Server Memory. Lot of 2

$120.00



Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 4000MHz picture

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 4000MHz

$170.00



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99