Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13

    Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

    Firstly I want to get a HD version working, all I need Linux for is Pen testing, and to use tools like ntop, nessus, snort, nmap, esploit PC's. I jst don't know what to choose. I also have Red Hat 8 on CD. What do you think I should use? I need to use it to cjeck out network and pen test it etc....

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    ... What do you think I should use? ...
    Debian

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM
  2. problem in configure MA111 wireless in whoppix 2.7
    By aashikan in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
  3. Boot Whoppix CD image from HDD
    By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US picture

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US

$125.98



MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.26



Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U picture

Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U

$129.99



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00