-
Junior Member
registered user
Well heres what I did to get the GUI back...
Here's what I did. When I logon in TEXT mode, I entered a command "STARTX". The GUI did come up
but, the font size was all wrong (and BG color). I also noticed, when I went to LOGOUT, the options presented were different. (There were 2 not the normal 3 or 4 --- I think shutdown was NOT there) Well, I shut it down (pulled plug) and
rebooted. This time it came up like NORMAL. This AM I started to recreated the whole process again. But did not
have time to totally finish (had to get kid to school).
Did not know if you could have entered STARTX. Don't know if it would have done anything for you.
Similar Threads
-
By vjuliao in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-24-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By mojavelinux in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2002, 12:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99