Quote Originally Posted by johnrn
I downloaded Knoppix english ISO.
Good so far. Did you download the md5 file too and check the ISO with it?
Quote Originally Posted by johnrn
I used ISO Buster on the ISO. (should I have ?)
Not unless you have a curiosity about what the ISO contains. You do not extract the files from the ISO, you burn it as an image (at a slow speed). It's never a bad idea to look at an ISO file before burning it (unless you are very trusting) but don't extract the files.
Quote Originally Posted by johnrn
I now have a Knoppix folder which has two folders--BOOT and Knoppix.
That's not going to be much use (see above).
Quote Originally Posted by johnrn
I guess I want a Knoppix CD.
How do I create it?
Follow the documentation link at the top of this page. Read the Downloading FAQ. Exactly how you create it depends on the brand and version number of the burning software you use, but in a nutshel you first check the md5 checksum. If the file is good you burn it as an image (don't drag and drop it into the file area, don't use any options to make a bootable CD) at a nice slow speed like 4x (or better yet, use a 700 meg CDRW for your first burn).