look: http://ioni.no-ip.com/acerKnoppix.jpg
never continues from that situation.
if started with filesafe it starts but doesn't find wlan.
Sry my english.![]()
look: http://ioni.no-ip.com/acerKnoppix.jpg
never continues from that situation.
if started with filesafe it starts but doesn't find wlan.
Sry my english.![]()
try to start computer with
should get you booted.Code:knoppix26 nodhcp
If you then use wlanconfig (penguinicon-->Network/internet-->WaveLan configuration) to setup your wireless lan...
try that and see if you can get it working, if not ask (and please be specific)
I started with knoppix26 nodhc and result is
here: http://ioni dot no-ip.com/acerKnoppix2.jpg
hangs to stating X11...
Now after 10 minutes commandline becomes and I typed startx.
I tried that wavelan configuration, but it says that no wireless network card found.
um oook, hmm, should work great, i have tried knoppix in several Acer laptops. hmm, have you tried other cheatcode combinations? like below?
see here for more cheatcodesCode:knoppix26 nodhcp screen=1024x768 xmodule=vesa
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
bu the way, what card do you have?
IntelĀ® PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection
go here for more info, sadly it seems like it is NOT included with knoppix (for obvous reasons)
http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/
here is what intel themselves say about things.
http://support.intel.com/support/not.../CS-006408.htm
hmm, can you use a wired network? THAT is suported.
sure I can use wired network but who needs laptop if only wired network is awailable.
I might have to hd install knoppix before trying that driver?
Still I am so n00b that I don't think that I could eaven get it workHave to use XP
![]()
ouch, that must hurt.
i wish i could help more.

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM
$80.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$8599.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00