-
ftp-server and Knoppix 3.4
Hi!
I am using Knoppix 3.4 and I found out, that the ftp-client is working.
What's about ftp-servers?
Is there a server installed (I haven't found anyone)? If not, how can I install one, when I am using Knoppix on CD and a permanent home directory on a 2 GB ext3 partition?
If there is a server installed, how can I start it?
sincerely, Manfred.
Similar Threads
-
By nicholas22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM
-
By bmk789 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2005, 04:02 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59