-
Create cmg Files (how-to?)
Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'm very impressed by klik.
For educational purposes I'm looking for two programms
BlueJ (OOD-Software) (bluej.org) and geogebra (Mathematics) (geogebra.at).
What have I to do, to create appropriate cmg-Files. Is there a nice how-to? (I have found nothing that I understand
)
Thanks in advance
Michael Heinen
Similar Threads
-
By adzdin in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:12 PM
-
By nji78 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By enoon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 50
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By Dave Sell in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00