-
Create cmg Files (how-to?)
Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'm very impressed by klik.
For educational purposes I'm looking for two programms
BlueJ (OOD-Software) (bluej.org) and geogebra (Mathematics) (geogebra.at).
What have I to do, to create appropriate cmg-Files. Is there a nice how-to? (I have found nothing that I understand
)
Thanks in advance
Michael Heinen
Similar Threads
-
By adzdin in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:12 PM
-
By nji78 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By enoon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 50
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By Dave Sell in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50