-
Create cmg Files (how-to?)
Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'm very impressed by klik.
For educational purposes I'm looking for two programms
BlueJ (OOD-Software) (bluej.org) and geogebra (Mathematics) (geogebra.at).
What have I to do, to create appropriate cmg-Files. Is there a nice how-to? (I have found nothing that I understand
)
Thanks in advance
Michael Heinen
Similar Threads
-
By adzdin in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:12 PM
-
By nji78 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By enoon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 50
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By Dave Sell in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2a 8-Core 5850U 1.90GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM - #252127
$275.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98