-
Create cmg Files (how-to?)
Hello,
I'm a newbie and I'm very impressed by klik.
For educational purposes I'm looking for two programms
BlueJ (OOD-Software) (bluej.org) and geogebra (Mathematics) (geogebra.at).
What have I to do, to create appropriate cmg-Files. Is there a nice how-to? (I have found nothing that I understand
)
Thanks in advance
Michael Heinen
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi,
there is indeed no howto yet because the approach greatly differs from application to application. For Java, it's usually easy, so I was able to create this for you:
klik://geogebra (getestet mit Kanotix 2005-01)
The other application you requested seems to be picky about the Java version installed, I wasn't able to get it to run.
Greetings,
probono
-
Hello Probono!
Thats really great. Thanks and "Frohe Ostern"!
Michael Heinen
Mönchengladbach
Similar Threads
-
By adzdin in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:12 PM
-
By nji78 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By enoon in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 50
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By Dave Sell in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00