Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Klik?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3

    Klik?

    Hi,

    I am using Kanotix and I want to install kdevelop using klik. When I d/l and run kdevelop3-plugins it shows me a long list of applications to choose from (I think its all apps I have installed). When I manually mount the cmg file and run wrapper, it again gives me a list of applications. How can I install kdevelop-plugins? (or any other installations I tried...)

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Unfortunately, you can only install applications, but not plugins with klik. (You can, however, install applications along with plugins in most cases.)

    Whenever klik shows you the list of applications, it simply means that it doesn't find an application to run.

    Greetings,
    probono

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
  2. Klik?
    By glimpse in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:43 AM
  3. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
  4. What's klik?
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
  5. Klik
    By Sgeo in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$258.00



Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed picture

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed

$202.50



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU

$99.99



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance

$155.75



Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key picture

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key

$829.99



Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall picture

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall

$693.00



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99



NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX picture

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX

$69.99