Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Create cmg Files (how-to?)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2

    Create cmg Files (how-to?)

    Hello,
    I'm a newbie and I'm very impressed by klik.
    For educational purposes I'm looking for two programms
    BlueJ (OOD-Software) (bluej.org) and geogebra (Mathematics) (geogebra.at).

    What have I to do, to create appropriate cmg-Files. Is there a nice how-to? (I have found nothing that I understand )

    Thanks in advance
    Michael Heinen

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Hi,

    there is indeed no howto yet because the approach greatly differs from application to application. For Java, it's usually easy, so I was able to create this for you:

    klik://geogebra (getestet mit Kanotix 2005-01)

    The other application you requested seems to be picky about the Java version installed, I wasn't able to get it to run.

    Greetings,
    probono

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2
    Hello Probono!

    Thats really great. Thanks and "Frohe Ostern"!

    Michael Heinen
    Mönchengladbach

Similar Threads

  1. How to create?
    By adzdin in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:12 PM
  2. How can I create files on hard disk
    By nji78 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
  3. cannot create directory
    By enoon in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 07:11 PM
  4. Create a symlink from /dev/dvd to /dev/sr2
    By rrfish72 in forum General Support
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 04:05 PM
  5. Need to create partition - how?
    By Dave Sell in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed picture

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed

$69.95



Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read picture

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read

$295.00



Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read picture

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read

$199.99



Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage picture

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage

$249.00



Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested picture

Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested

$299.00



LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED picture

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED

$80.00



185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac picture

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac

$99.00



Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 M5409 for Parts Clean Mac Vintage Laptop picture

Apple Macintosh Powerbook 170 M5409 for Parts Clean Mac Vintage Laptop

$100.00



Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer picture

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer

$95.00



Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces picture

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces

$40.99