-
Hi,
I tried noapic boot option, but the system hanged "Probing aic7xxx.o" all the same.
I looked for the PnP option in the BIOS, but didn't find it (my laptop has a very basic BIOS).
I then searched the forums with "new and better ideas", and found the solution:
First, issue :
Code:
sudo modprobe 8139too
No errors appeared, then issue :
(I selected "No DHCP Broadcasting", and then I entered the configuration manually.... and it worked, and I'm happier than some time ago).
Thanks for the reply... even it was not the solution in my case, it encouraged me to keep trying.
Similar Threads
-
By darthczyz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:06 PM
-
By farcha in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:55 PM
-
By niyogi in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-17-2003, 11:53 PM
-
By Bieren in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 08:19 AM
-
By sjoerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

MagicJack Plus K1103 VoIP USB Phone Adapter AC Power Adapter Open Box
$21.23

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Polycom VVX 501 Desktop VoIP Phone HD Voice PoE 2200-48500-025 Black Silver
$39.99