-
Password help...
Hey I'm a newb when it comes to Linux, and when I went on vacation for a month in Feb. I have not been able to remember my XP login Password. I saw this and downloaded it at a friends house and I tried to use the password tools in my computer after it all booted up, but to no avail I had no clue how it worked. I dont know how to open any of the programs to crack or even find my password, and i set a password on my admin so I cant get in that way either. I could really use the help to get my password back.(I dont know anything about it so if you could go as much in detail, while still speaking english that would be great.) Thanks!
Newb
Similar Threads
-
By Mark7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:20 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:43 AM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 07:19 PM
-
By jesusfreind in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 12:21 AM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99