http://www.oliverthered.f2s.com/projects/wine/
Just for those who dont know![]()
http://www.oliverthered.f2s.com/projects/wine/
Just for those who dont know![]()
Thanks for the news. I tried to install it but I got the following error message at the installation stage:
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/knop/wine/programs/winetest'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../../dlls/advpack/tests/advpack_test.exe.so', needed by `advpack_test.exe.so'. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/knop/wine/programs/winetest'
make[1]: *** [winetest/__install__] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/knop/wine/programs'
make: *** [programs/__install__] Error 2
Any idea why? I am using GameKnoppix 3.7-1
http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/...m.php?forum=10
Is probably one of the best places to ask.
Sorry I cant help, but good luck finding your answer on those ^^ forums![]()

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01