Now running Knoppix 3.7, kernel 2.4.27.
I need to make a couple of simple modifications to the kernel but before doing so I want to somehow verify the current settings before downloading the source and running make menufig to make the changes. Everything is working great, and I want to keep it that way but need to make slight mod to get some hardware working properly.
I'm new to this, so please be detailed in your response.

Vintage apple clock and time card 1984 timemaster 11 H.O. Never tested
$79.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Controller Card 820-0427-A Printed Circuit Board PCB Assembly
$47.50
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Apple lle Computer Vintage Computer Model A2S2004 untested/no bottom feet
$125.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh System 7 OS Software 8 Floppy Disks Manuals Original
$99.99
Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Apple Color Plus 14" Vintage Display Monitor Model M1787
$60.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99