look: http://ioni.no-ip.com/acerKnoppix.jpg
never continues from that situation.
if started with filesafe it starts but doesn't find wlan.
Sry my english.![]()
look: http://ioni.no-ip.com/acerKnoppix.jpg
never continues from that situation.
if started with filesafe it starts but doesn't find wlan.
Sry my english.![]()
try to start computer with
should get you booted.Code:knoppix26 nodhcp
If you then use wlanconfig (penguinicon-->Network/internet-->WaveLan configuration) to setup your wireless lan...
try that and see if you can get it working, if not ask (and please be specific)
I started with knoppix26 nodhc and result is
here: http://ioni dot no-ip.com/acerKnoppix2.jpg
hangs to stating X11...
Now after 10 minutes commandline becomes and I typed startx.
I tried that wavelan configuration, but it says that no wireless network card found.
um oook, hmm, should work great, i have tried knoppix in several Acer laptops. hmm, have you tried other cheatcode combinations? like below?
see here for more cheatcodesCode:knoppix26 nodhcp screen=1024x768 xmodule=vesa
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
bu the way, what card do you have?
Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection
go here for more info, sadly it seems like it is NOT included with knoppix (for obvous reasons)
http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/
here is what intel themselves say about things.
http://support.intel.com/support/not.../CS-006408.htm
hmm, can you use a wired network? THAT is suported.
sure I can use wired network but who needs laptop if only wired network is awailable.
I might have to hd install knoppix before trying that driver?
Still I am so n00b that I don't think that I could eaven get it workHave to use XP
![]()
ouch, that must hurt.
i wish i could help more.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$140.40
ZIPPY USB Flash Drive Memory Stick Pendrive Thumb Drive 4GB, 8GB, 32GB, 64GB LOT
$212.49
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00