-
ftp-server and Knoppix 3.4
Hi!
I am using Knoppix 3.4 and I found out, that the ftp-client is working.
What's about ftp-servers?
Is there a server installed (I haven't found anyone)? If not, how can I install one, when I am using Knoppix on CD and a permanent home directory on a 2 GB ext3 partition?
If there is a server installed, how can I start it?
sincerely, Manfred.
Similar Threads
-
By nicholas22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM
-
By bmk789 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2005, 04:02 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT801 Answering Machine VoIP Home Phone Adapter Ethernet Black
$29.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99