Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Installing Themes

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    23

    Installing Themes

    Hi guys,
    I am having a hard time installing themes from freshmeat. I save the tar to my home Dir and when I try to load it in my theme manager it gives me an error: Themedoes not contain .themesrc or a .theme file. Where do I start

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    52

    A Tad bit late..

    I can help, but looking at the date of your post, I think I am a tad bit late. Here's the link: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...themes+kde+3+2

Similar Threads

  1. Changing Themes
    By Placebo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 07:04 AM
  2. How to somehow install themes to KDE 3.2????!!!
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 02:02 AM
  3. Installing KDE 3.2.3 THEMES!!!
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 03:16 AM
  4. gtk themes?
    By slc in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St... picture

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...

$64.99



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$167.63



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26 picture

(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26

$49.00



AC Adapter For Samsung Jet Bot VR30T80313W/AA Robot Vacuum + Charging dock picture

AC Adapter For Samsung Jet Bot VR30T80313W/AA Robot Vacuum + Charging dock

$50.00



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US picture

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US

$21.98



Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery picture

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery

$80.66