-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Mr_Mike
That would probably work if I had the internal wireless card. But I don't.
I haven't had any joy getting anything in the Knoppix menu to work for me. Don't have any specifics I can quote until I get home and try again.
If the PCMCIA knows what it is, the rest *should*(?) go as I described. I also have an antique cisco 340 PCMCIA that is automagically setup. And a Buffalo card that is just a wasted of power when plugging it in to the PCMCIA. The system just ignores it. So you might be in the latter case I think
Similar Threads
-
By finferflu in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-29-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By bobeltomate in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 11:34 PM
-
By Phishman in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 02:59 PM
-
By rickymoney in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By abeyve in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

CISCO Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wireless Access Point WiFi 6 w/ Mount - NEW / UNUSED
$199.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00