-
Kernal:VFS:Unable to mount fs on 01:03 on knpooix v3.7
So I have a HP pavillion 7840 pc running windows me (don't laugh it wasn't my choice) with a celeron 766mhz and Intergrated Intel 82810 graphics and 256mb of mem. I tryed to install windows xp pro but gay hp decided to make my pc only compatable with windows me and that was a big pain trying to install that. Anyway I am new to knoppix or anyhting linux. So I put in the cd and reboot my pc and the first screen comes up that says knoppix v3.7 and the bootprompt is there I try to run knoppix using the command "Knoppix" and the first thing that comes up is a a video something error and I select 0 and then it starts loading but after a few seconds I get this Kernal:VFS:Unable to mount fs on 01:03 error I don't have any clue what it means so any help would be greatly apriacated. Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Sandeep in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:13 AM
-
Replies: 24
Last Post: 01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
-
By asdf in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 06:18 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 04:19 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$99.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor - Tested
$180.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99