I installed knoppix as a full debian system using the knoppix installer, and after hours of searching this site fond the pivot root install( thank you tinker your the best!![]()
)
it works great and I'm happy (except apt-get dosn't work because file are missing on the site, most cmg's from kilk don't work like k3d, etc)
I have a great big book on fedora 1 and red-hat and I would like to see if there is something similar I can do to boot them like in the pivot_root method.
I have a external usb smartdisk fire light harddrive and the computer is a pentium 3 ibm thinkpad t21 (even though it is old it the most reliable thing ever. windows only crashed once and that was because I had it on for about 60hours.)
please answer if you can help me, thanks![]()
Evil one :[/url]

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00