-
With What I see, it is a composite of the site's pagestyle and my CSS. I chose use custom StyleSheet from Seetings in Konqueror, I dont see my fonts being selected. I see only the site's fonts. It would not be a big deal if for the reason I have a dark background and Light foreground fonts in my CSS. Now all fonts are dark on dark background. FireFox and Opera have an option to set our fonts & colors over website's. I dont see any setting for precedence of our colors & fonts in Konqueror Settings. Mostly I use Opera, but it would be convenient to use Konqueror as a filemanager as well.
Thanks,
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:47 PM
-
By beige_matchbox in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 10:30 PM
-
By dkennedy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 03:02 PM
-
By cyber_moron in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 02:39 AM
-
By porchy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99

Sophos SG 115 rev.3 Firewall Security Appliance SG1153BAEUS + OPNsense
$85.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99