Hi:
I am trying to use my custom Stylesheet in Konqueror, but this browser juts ignores my stylesheet, is there any way around. I checked all the Konqueor Settings.
Thanks,
AJ
Hi:
I am trying to use my custom Stylesheet in Konqueror, but this browser juts ignores my stylesheet, is there any way around. I checked all the Konqueor Settings.
Thanks,
AJ
I have no idea! But I'll take a stab at it anyway!
Does
Settings > Configure Konqueror... > scroll down to the "Stylesheets" icon in the left-hand pane and click on it > click the "Use user-defined stylesheet" radio button + tell it the location of your stylesheet > click "OK"
do anything for you?
(Interesting question. Why would you want to use your own stylesheet to view every web page?)
It is strange, The StyleSheet is selected as described by you, When I open HTMl files saved on the disk it opens in my CSS, but when I visit websites my stylesheet is overriden with the actual pagestyle of that site, I dont know where to set overide pagestyle.
AJ
The only thing I can add is, as you probably already know, external stylesheets are overridden (or modified) by stylesheets in the <head> section of the page, and those stylesheets are overridden (or modified) by <style> tags in the body (the "cascade" in "cascading style sheets").
So, where does your custom stylesheet fall in this chain?
With What I see, it is a composite of the site's pagestyle and my CSS. I chose use custom StyleSheet from Seetings in Konqueror, I dont see my fonts being selected. I see only the site's fonts. It would not be a big deal if for the reason I have a dark background and Light foreground fonts in my CSS. Now all fonts are dark on dark background. FireFox and Opera have an option to set our fonts & colors over website's. I dont see any setting for precedence of our colors & fonts in Konqueror Settings. Mostly I use Opera, but it would be convenient to use Konqueror as a filemanager as well.
Thanks,
AJ

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99