-
Klik?
Hi,
I am using Kanotix and I want to install kdevelop using klik. When I d/l and run kdevelop3-plugins it d/ls and runs kdevelop3-plugins.cmg and shows me a long list of applications to choose from (I think its all apps I have installed). What is a cmg file? How can I install the kdevelop plugins?
Thanks!
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Questions like this, if asked at all rather than reading what is already posted, certainly belong in the Klik Forum.
Similar Threads
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:46 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8851 5-Line VoIP Business Phone w/ Stand
$249.95

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99