You will need to do some reading. I suggest any of the tutorials found here.
I recently installed knoppix on to a laptop that I have. So if I understand this correctly, it is now debian unstable. My question is , I know apache is built into knoppix, but how do I configure it? Is there some kind of interface to use it or is it command lines? Just wondering where to go next. If anyone can point to any links or tutorials I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.![]()
You will need to do some reading. I suggest any of the tutorials found here.
Thanks I'll do some reading and come back with some other questions.![]()

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
10GbE 10GFC SFP+ LC SW 850nm IBM 78P1661 31P1549 Finisar FTLX8571D3BCL-IK Qty 8
$88.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00