Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: n00b's struggle - setting up a apache server

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5

    n00b's struggle - setting up a apache server

    I recently installed knoppix on to a laptop that I have. So if I understand this correctly, it is now debian unstable. My question is , I know apache is built into knoppix, but how do I configure it? Is there some kind of interface to use it or is it command lines? Just wondering where to go next. If anyone can point to any links or tutorials I would be grateful.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    You will need to do some reading. I suggest any of the tutorials found here.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    5
    Thanks I'll do some reading and come back with some other questions.

Similar Threads

  1. Web Hosting on Apache Server
    By nipuna316 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 08:01 PM
  2. Knoppix has a built-in Apache server?
    By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 05:13 AM
  3. how to install an apache server with php and mysql (lamp)?
    By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:02 PM
  5. Knoppix Apache / SQL / PHP / Perl Web Server?
    By Zoplax in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 09:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A picture

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A

$34.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520 picture

Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520

$29.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$52.99



Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU

$50.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health picture

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health

$35.99



Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD  picture

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD

$13.00



Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp

$32.99