There shouldn't be. Can you post what you're using to mount each partition?
I have a crashed HDD that is on WinXP with Two Partitions
The boot partitions reads fine but I cannot load the Second partition.
It comes back with an error that says that I may have too many devices
mounted but this is the ONLY HD I have connected. It is a SATA 120GB
I was wondering if there is some size limitation on reading these partitions?
THanks in advance!
HSP
There shouldn't be. Can you post what you're using to mount each partition?
I'm using the latest build of the Knoppix Live CD
The first Partition runs fine (with the exception of
bad areas) where it hangs...
But I cannot get the second partition to be recognized.
I'm not mounting it manually, just booting off the CD
and then just clicking on the icon HDA1 and it opens
up a browser window with that partitions contents.
Both of the partitions are about 70GB
HSP
sounds like a bad disk getting worse

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper 100GBASE-LR4 QSFP28 100Gbps LC SMF 10km 740-061409 Lot 10
$1750.00
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
AddOn Juniper Networks EX-SFP-10GE-DAC-3M to Arista Networks CAB-SFP-SFP-3M
$91.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99