I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.Originally Posted by sergiornunes
When I try to build cloop under RedHat 7.3, I get the following error:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:238: too few arguments to function `do_generic_file_read_RBB8c33a'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490
this user has the same problem...
is there any way to compile it on rh 7.3 default instalation?
is there any custom distro with automatic firewall using iptables?
thanks....
I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.Originally Posted by sergiornunes

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 6-Core 12-Thread 3.2GHz 3.6GHz Boost AM4 19MB Cache
$15.95
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
$30.00