I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.Originally Posted by sergiornunes
When I try to build cloop under RedHat 7.3, I get the following error:
compressed_loop.c: In function `clo_read_from_file':
compressed_loop.c:238: too few arguments to function `do_generic_file_read_RBB8c33a'
make: *** [compressed_loop.o] Error 1
http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=490
this user has the same problem...
is there any way to compile it on rh 7.3 default instalation?
is there any custom distro with automatic firewall using iptables?
thanks....
I have no problems compiling it on 7.3, although I'm running a custom kernel and not the stock one.Originally Posted by sergiornunes

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10GBASE-LRM SFP+ Module for MMF and SMF 10-2456-03 Genuine
$25.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m
$73.99