-
Problems with NVIDIA and boot (closing x-server) Knoppix 3.7
I downloaded drivers from http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_d..._1.0-7167.html and there is how-to-section.
I did all like they said but im having trouble to boot using init 3. If im not wrong, I should write "Init 3" in boot, but I CANT! Knoppix boots right to the some menu, where is Linux, Linux 2.4 and Linux 2.6 (not sure about those numbers) and when I press <tab> I get to the boot selection, where I get to choose boot from those three option. I useally use Linux (knoppix 3.7).
So, what should I do now? I tried with root but didnt help (you appear to be running x-server etc... please boot with Init 3 (run level 3)
Similar Threads
-
By karl_sand in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By enboig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By drpunkerz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By Benox in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By jojo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

8 Inch Floppy Disk Lot of 109 Assorted Brands Maxell KAO Vintage Media Games Ins
$195.00

Vintage Microsoft MS-DOS Operating System 3.5 Floppy OEM COA Sealed User Guide
$49.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00