-
Thanks for replys, but didnt work
1. I tried that shell root and init 3 but no luck
2. I only saw (linux 26 -2) or that but it just booted from level 5
[b]-> Edit[{b]
I almost got it
I was good way to install drivers (after my friend told me this su - -command)
then I started messing with cd /home etc and finally I got it how to enter right folder. But my kerner is all wrong it says. and when I go to control center it says

-> Edit:
Default directory was wrong too, I just tried to change directory
Similar Threads
-
By karl_sand in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By enboig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By drpunkerz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By Benox in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By jojo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00