Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Is there any program that can emulate ISO images in MS-DOS?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    16

    Is there any program that can emulate ISO images in MS-DOS?

    I want to either use this way or changing the programming(which is over my head for now). I need to emulate the new Knoppix for 2 reasons:

    1. Because I have Knoppix v3.4 and I have currently have no blank CD-Rs or CD-RWs
    2. If this works I can boot Knoppix this way....

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    16
    I really need help, the school network went down in class, and I wasn't able to do work for over 30minutes until the admins got the network up and running again. I really need to get Knoppix working off a Hard Drive.....

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Crenn
    I really need help, the school network went down in class, and I wasn't able to do work for over 30minutes until the admins got the network up and running again. I really need to get Knoppix working off a Hard Drive.....
    Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but there is a program out there called ISOBUSTER that will break down an ISO file to its original contents.

  4. #4
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: Is there any program that can emulate ISO images in MS-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Crenn
    .....2. If this works I can boot Knoppix this way....
    When Knoppix is running, DOS is not. So how you would expect any DOS program that does what your subject line suggests in not clear. No software can do this when it is not running.

Similar Threads

  1. My Digitalcamera images?
    By White in forum General Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 01:59 PM
  2. Program to pull Images off a Canon Powershot A75 (usb) ?
    By OtterToast in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:59 AM
  3. How can I copy images .mdf .mds!!
    By zlibre in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:00 AM
  4. How do you view images in Knoppix
    By knoppixnewbie in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:58 AM
  5. Cataloging images under Knoppix
    By ezuk in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested picture

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested

$35.00



Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS picture

Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS

$99.99



Mixed Lot of 5 Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs - SR3QS SR0PK SR3Y8 SR32W SR0T8 picture

Mixed Lot of 5 Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs - SR3QS SR0PK SR3Y8 SR32W SR0T8

$139.99



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$62.95



LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5 picture

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5

$768.00



AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad

$355.99