-
Problems with NVIDIA and boot (closing x-server) Knoppix 3.7
I downloaded drivers from http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_d..._1.0-7167.html and there is how-to-section.
I did all like they said but im having trouble to boot using init 3. If im not wrong, I should write "Init 3" in boot, but I CANT! Knoppix boots right to the some menu, where is Linux, Linux 2.4 and Linux 2.6 (not sure about those numbers) and when I press <tab> I get to the boot selection, where I get to choose boot from those three option. I useally use Linux (knoppix 3.7).
So, what should I do now? I tried with root but didnt help (you appear to be running x-server etc... please boot with Init 3 (run level 3)
Similar Threads
-
By karl_sand in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
-
By enboig in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By drpunkerz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By Benox in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By jojo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57