f3 at the prompt gives the cheat codes. I use: knoppix lang=en keyboard=us screen=1600x1200 depth=24 /mnt/hda8=/home. To get = use shift 0 (zero not O), for / use shift 7and for z type y.Originally Posted by crispyleaf
Hi there,
not sure if anyone can help me I've bought a copy of this from a guy in the uk. installed it and low and behold its in german.also the screen configeration is wrong. does any one know how to change it from german into something more palettable?
thanks
f3 at the prompt gives the cheat codes. I use: knoppix lang=en keyboard=us screen=1600x1200 depth=24 /mnt/hda8=/home. To get = use shift 0 (zero not O), for / use shift 7and for z type y.Originally Posted by crispyleaf

Vintage Pokemon 1999 Official Nintendo Squirtle Mouse Pad New In Factory Wrap
$35.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Motion Control AB Beehive Technologies ADB I/O Interface Apple Macintosh
$239.99
Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Wyse Terminal Wy-50 With Cherry Mx Keyboard Vintage CRT Monitor WORKS
$299.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59