Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help with kilik and Knoppix 3.7

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7

    Help with kilik and Knoppix 3.7

    I get this error when I try to download

    I tried this advice from http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16157 but I didnt know where to add those lines.]

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Please add the lines to the following file:
    /etc/fstab

    Please let us know whether you got it working.
    Btw, Kanotix has the klik client preinstalled.

    Greetings,
    probono

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7
    -> I think I have to same as I did before

    -> Boot
    -> [tab]
    -> Enter Init 3
    -> cd [find file]
    -> then write those lines there, right?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    You can simply add /etc/fstab in kwrite (as root), insert the lines, save the file.

    sudo kwrite /etc/fstab

    In order not to have to do this manually after every boot, you can set up your knoppix.sh so that it adds the lines automatically.

    Greetings,
    probono

Similar Threads

  1. Error on launching KILIK apps.
    By The Japanese Geek in forum Klik
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



motherboard CPU combo am4 picture

motherboard CPU combo am4

$70.00