-
Klik?
Hi,
I am using Kanotix and I want to install kdevelop using klik. When I d/l and run kdevelop3-plugins it shows me a long list of applications to choose from (I think its all apps I have installed). When I manually mount the cmg file and run wrapper, it again gives me a list of applications. How can I install kdevelop-plugins? (or any other installations I tried...)
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By toecutter in forum Klik
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
-
By glimpse in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:43 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00