-
BT ADSL Voyager Modem and Knoppix?
Hi,
I have read in some posts that the best way to connect to internet using Knoppix is to get router as I saw many ppl having problems with USB modems (as the one I have for example).
Can somebody in UK recommend a router wich is going to work with Knoppix. There are some in PC World but I do not know wich one to choose. Thanks.
P.S When I buy router do I need to connect my current USB modem to the router or I will need router connected straight to my computer?
Similar Threads
-
By pogobaba in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 06:09 AM
-
By Lex-Man in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:18 PM
-
By largeagain in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:43 PM
-
By motion in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 12:12 AM
-
By spreadthecream in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2002, 12:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99