-
XP / Knoppix hybrid: How to reinstall XP?
Hi all
I have 3 HD partitions:
partition 1 (c: ) Windows XP
partition 2 (d: ) Programs and files for Windows XP
partition 3 Knoppix HD installation
I have the Knoppix boot manager installed (LiLo).
Now I'd like to format c: and reinstall Windows XP but I'm afraid that I could kill anything of the rest on the HD... How should I do this? So the LiLo is not being overwritten by Windows XP installation?
Thank you! 
Josh
Similar Threads
-
By udippel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2006, 11:28 PM
-
By sakiZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By morter in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:59 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 11:47 PM
-
By benpark22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

For IBM 43W7622 43W7625 42C0400 1T 7.2K SATA Hard Drive X3100 X3250 M4
$168.90

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99