-
Time messed up.
Hey!
I am using Knoppix 3.8 Cebit Edition! Everytime I start it, the time is wrong. I set the timezone to America/Los Angeles (PDT) and set the clock right. Then I save my configuration on an usb stick. But when I reboot, the timezone is still America/Los Angeles, but the time is wrong. If I set the timezone to Europe/Berlin, it shows me the right time.
Now I could just set my timezone to Europe/Berlin and everything would be fine, but that sounds like a dirty solution, since I am in California not in Germany!
Anyone knows how to fix it?
Bye,
RamBo-ZamBo
Similar Threads
-
By Styrus in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:22 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 07:21 PM
-
By keboerg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:02 PM
-
By backdoc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$259.25