-
Hello ! I need help with my Knoppix please
Greetings,
I have got a problem with my windows xp, it wont boot. I think i know why so i need to delete some files and move some others, and i heard about this Knoppix and wanted to try it out.
I could have changed the hard drive and put in another computer, but i cant because its S-ATA , and thats the only computer with that connections.
Now im using Knoppix, but it wasnt that easy that i though it should be.. When i enter File Manager, and go to devices, i can find one of my hard drives, (an usb drive i think) but not the others like the one with windows on that i know i need to change some on.
So what i need help is that. I cant find and i dont know what to do about the Hard Drive C:
How do i do to "add" it or something ?
/Mvh Simon , ps> Sorry my bad english
*edited>
I think i know why Knoppix dont find the drives now, its because i have SATA , right ? Because my disksk that are found automatically is placed on the Knoppix deskop.
I dont know why it doesnt find the sata drives, is there wrong version i have downloaded ? Or do i have to do something ? And one more thing, ive noticed that i cant move or create things in Knoppix, how do i do to get acess to remove,move,create etc?
Please help me, i cant use my computer :'(
/Mvh Simon , ps> Sorry my bad english
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite White 8GB 7.0” SM-T113 Unopened
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung 8GB PC5-4800B SO-DIMM 260-Pin DDR4 SDRAM RAM M425R1GB4BB0-CQK0L
$70.00

Samsung 980 PRO 500GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 4.0 V-NAND SSD MZ-V8P500
$70.00