Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Time messed up.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5

    Time messed up.

    Hey!

    I am using Knoppix 3.8 Cebit Edition! Everytime I start it, the time is wrong. I set the timezone to America/Los Angeles (PDT) and set the clock right. Then I save my configuration on an usb stick. But when I reboot, the timezone is still America/Los Angeles, but the time is wrong. If I set the timezone to Europe/Berlin, it shows me the right time.

    Now I could just set my timezone to Europe/Berlin and everything would be fine, but that sounds like a dirty solution, since I am in California not in Germany!

    Anyone knows how to fix it?

    Bye,
    RamBo-ZamBo

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Run tzconfig and set the KDE clock to show local time.

Similar Threads

  1. Messed up NTFS HDD
    By Styrus in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:22 PM
  2. Desktop messed up???
    By doesnotcompute in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:12 AM
  3. Think I messed somthing up
    By astump in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 07:21 PM
  4. deb-System messed up?
    By keboerg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:02 PM
  5. I messed up XF86Config-4
    By backdoc in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth picture

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth

$39.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Lot of 5 Cisco CP-3905 Unified SIP VoIP IP Phones PoE Open Box picture

Lot of 5 Cisco CP-3905 Unified SIP VoIP IP Phones PoE Open Box

$163.75



Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked) picture

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)

$18.99



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone picture

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone

$55.00



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used picture

Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used

$329.00