-
Hello ! I need help with my Knoppix please
Greetings,
I have got a problem with my windows xp, it wont boot. I think i know why so i need to delete some files and move some others, and i heard about this Knoppix and wanted to try it out.
I could have changed the hard drive and put in another computer, but i cant because its S-ATA , and thats the only computer with that connections.
Now im using Knoppix, but it wasnt that easy that i though it should be.. When i enter File Manager, and go to devices, i can find one of my hard drives, (an usb drive i think) but not the others like the one with windows on that i know i need to change some on.
So what i need help is that. I cant find and i dont know what to do about the Hard Drive C:
How do i do to "add" it or something ?
/Mvh Simon , ps> Sorry my bad english
*edited>
I think i know why Knoppix dont find the drives now, its because i have SATA , right ? Because my disksk that are found automatically is placed on the Knoppix deskop.
I dont know why it doesnt find the sata drives, is there wrong version i have downloaded ? Or do i have to do something ? And one more thing, ive noticed that i cant move or create things in Knoppix, how do i do to get acess to remove,move,create etc?
Please help me, i cant use my computer :'(
/Mvh Simon , ps> Sorry my bad english
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Grade A Lenovo ThinkPad X260 12.5" Business Laptop i5-6300U 4GB RAM 256GB SSD
$350.00

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99