Hi:
I am using RabbIT Java proxy to remove adverts, it is a bit slow. I have squid working, I want to know where I can find a HTTP-Header stripper/rewriter. Are there plug-ins for squid for content re-writing. Dans Gaurdian does not do it. Privoxy just filters Ads. I want something fast which removes adverts and does HTML Header rewriting. Something like a Proximitron in Windows.
Thanks
AJ

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99
atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65
Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00